Sunday 3 June 2007

Exit

Greetings, and welcome to the first instalment of my adventure.
As I'm still young and trendy I'm writing a travel 'blogg' to keep you guys back home out of trouble… and one hopes extremely envious, I expect you to view this as I would, i.e. while you should be working.
I'll try to update it as often as possible, I will however spout mindless waffle throughout – this is the girl you know and love after all ;-)

Flight details are as shown on the top right but will no doubt change when I get sick of a place and/or deported from one country or another, if anyone's in the area drop me a mail and we'll hook up and make jokes about all the poor barstards who are still back home working.

Thanks for all the support, advice and most of all for being the friends that you are,
big love to you all.

Next stop Rio…
tchau para agora!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur such a Bi^&h im at work at 8:00am monday morning & this is the 1st thing I have to see ,oh pisss off.but please don't pay any attention to my envious rants have a GR8 time. Sizobonana!!

Zaheerx